Go to General Tab > Multiple Forms
- You’ll already have fetch all list from MailChimp server.
- To refresh your lists from MailChimp server click on Reload lists.
- Click ‘Add’ from the Multiple Forms section.
- Then select the list for the corresponding form.
- Click edit option and select the field. Include extra fields using the ‘Add button’. Change the icon and label if you wish.
- Click ‘Advanced Options’ below the fields to open Advanced Options section for the form. Here you can select
– Custom – On Successful Subscription – This will allow you to set an action on successful subscription for this specific form. This will override the ‘On Successful Subscription’ in the General Tab. You can either provide a message or a redirect URL.
– Enable Scroll for Lightbox – Enable this only if you have a long form with too many fields that cannot be accomodated in the Lightbox. This option will help you opt for a Srollable form within the lightbox.
- And click OK to confirm your changes..
- Then click on Update Options from the top right.