In CodeCanyon, from the download options of ChimpMate, select installable wordpress file only.
Now follow the below steps to install ChimpMate to your WordPress.
Uploading in wordpress dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select “Chimpmatepro.zip’ from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- Active the plugin in the plugin dashboard.
- Download ‘Chimpmatepro.zip’.
- Extract the ‘Chimpmatepro’ directory to your computer.
- Upload the ‘Chimpmatepro’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin in the plugin dashboard.